A short guide for the Internet consumer
When you're on the Internet, you don't have time to waste on endless searches for useful real estate information. You want to get things done quickly and without hassle. So chances are you'd like a real estate agent who
Enter the e-PRO.
- Answers e-mail promptly and professionally.
- Respects your on-line privacy.
- Offers home listings and other Internet tools to help you find or market a home.
An e-PRO is a REALTOR® who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program for real estate professionals. Endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®, the e-PRO course teaches professionals the nuts and bolts of working with real estate on-line: Web sites, e-mail, on-line tools, and most of all, what today's consumer really wants.
What does all this mean to you? There are several benefits of working with a certified Internet professional.
Are you reluctant to give out contact information through the Web for fear of being pestered or spammed? e-PROs understand. They've learned the Web isn't just a place to do business; you need information from someone you can trust.
That's why e-PROs respect your privacy. They respond quickly to your questions, but don't send you unwanted communication. And they protect your personal information.
Tired of struggling to find information? e-PROs are more likely to have access to the latest Internet utilities, making your life easier. These tools may include:
The result: you get more information, more easily. With electronic files, you have less paperwork to deal with. And since your agent uses e-mail, you can even eliminate phone tag. The e-PRO streamlines your entire transaction, from showing to closing.
- On-line home tours
- Instant access to comprehensive neighborhood data
- Extensive property listings
- Immediate e-mail notification of just-listed homes meeting your criteria
- Referral networks and on-line forums, where e-PROs can quickly find information--even potential buyers--from other e-PROs
- Newsletters on current real estate conditions in your area
- All documents emailed to you in a form that you can sign electronically
- Advanced software, PDAs, and laptops to find you answers on the spot
An e-PRO's access to advanced technology can save you considerable expense. You have more tools to find or market your home, so you're likely to get a better price. With on-line home tours, you reduce in-person showings--and the costs involved. And by using e-mail, you save money on long-distance calls and fax charges.
Relocating? An e-PRO is ideal for you. With the tools to do your research electronically, you can make a decision on a home the first day you're in town or without traveling at all. You and your family save on travel costs. And after you've decided to buy, monitoring the sale by e-mail saves you even more.
Should you use an e-PRO? Yes--especially if you're an Internet user. In this fast-paced age, technology has become a necessity. An e-PRO is someone who has recognized and responded to the needs of the new consumer. If you choose an e-PRO, it's a safe bet you'll get the kind of service you want--and need.